Free workshops for the introduction of adhocracy+
In order to give as many organisations as possible an introduction to digital democracy and the use of adhocracy+, we hold free monthly workshops on the functionalities of the platform with you.
- Duration of the introductory workshop 1.5 hours
- Contents: Introduction to digital democracy, tips for digital participation and how to use adhocracy+
- The workshop is currently held as a webinar
- You will receive the access data after our confirmation of the date
How to apply for a free workshop
You should already have an idea of the goals for which you would want to use the platform.
Request free workshop dates at Liquid Democracy by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Names of the participating organization
- One of the workshop dates below
- The number of participants
- Roughly the purpose with which you want to use adhocracy+
We will get back to you within approx. 4 working days with further information and, subject to free capacities, with a response.
There are still places available!
The workshops take place on every third Thursday of the month. We still have free places for the following workshops:
- Thursday, 20.10.2022: 14:00-15:30
- Thursday, 17.11.2022: 14:00-15:30
- Thursday, 15.12.2022: 14:00-15:30
Please note that unfortunately we cannot guarantee workshops for all applying groups. Depending on capacity and availability, we may have to decline your request. This offer does not entitle you to a free workshop.