Free workshops for the introduction of adhocracy+
order to give as many organizations as possible an introduction to
digital democracy and the use of adhocracy+, we will offer free
workshops during the introductory phase of the platform.
- Duration of the introduction workshop approx. 1,5 hours
- Contents: Introduction to digital democracy, tips for digital participation and the use of adhocracy+
- in the area of Berlin; possible also outside of Berlin with travel cost reimbursement
- We try to place several participants from different organisations on one date.
- Currently the workshop is held as a webinar
How to apply for a free workshopYou should already have an idea of the goals for which you would want to use the platform.
Request free workshop dates at Liquid Democracy by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Names of the participating organizations
- One of the workshop dates below
- The place where the workshop can take place
- The number of participants
- Roughly the purpose of using adhocracy+ for by the individual organizations
We will get back to you within approx. 4 working days with further information and, assuming free capacities, with date suggestions. You will receive the access data for Zoom after our confirmation of the appointment.
There are still places available!
We still have free places for the following workshops:
- Thursday, 21.01.2021: 14:00-15:30
- Thursday, 18.02.2021: 14:00-15:30
- Thursday, 18.03.2021: 14:00-15:30
Please note that unfortunately we cannot guarantee workshops for all applying groups. Depending on capacity and availability, we may have to decline your request. This offer does not entitle you to a free workshop.