Free workshops for the introduction of adhocracy+
order to give as many organizations as possible an introduction to
digital democracy and the use of adhocracy+, we will offer free
workshops during the introductory phase of the platform until July 2020.
- Duration of the workshop approx. 3 hours
- Contents: Introduction to digital democracy, tips for digital participation and the use of adhocracy+
- 4-7 organisations; 5-10 participants
- Workshops from mid-January 2020 to mid-July 2020
- in the area of Berlin; if possible also outside of Berlin with travel cost reimbursement
- Currently the workshop is held as a webinar
How to apply for a free workshop
Step 1: Find a group of organizations
Gather a group of at least 4 and at most 7 different organizations or initiatives that are interested in using adhocracy+ and already have an idea of the goals for which they want to use the platform. A minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 participants should participate in the workshop.
Step 2: Request an appointment
Request free workshop dates at Liquid Democracy by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Names of the participating organizations
- The place where the workshop can take place
- The number of participants
- Roughly the purpose adhocracy+ is supposed to be used for by the individual organizations
Step 3: Receive feedback
We will get back to you within approx. 4 working days with further information and, assuming free capacities, with suggested dates.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot guarantee workshops for all applying groups. Depending on capacity and availability, we may have to decline your request. This offer does not entitle you to a free workshop.