Register your organization on adhocracy+
The use of adhocracy+ is free of charge. In order to finance the operation and further development, you are welcome to donate to us. In addition, we offer additional services that can supplement the use of adhocracy+ and, above all, the implementation of digital participation processes in your organization.
How to register your organization
Step 1: Register an account for yourself on adhocracy+ with our registration form. Please use the e-mail address of an authorised representative of your organisation.
- Your username on adhocracy+ and the e-mail address you use
- The name, location, and URL to your organization's Web site.
Step 4: After we have set up your organization, you can manage your projects via the dashboard. Our guide will help you get started.
Free use of adhocracy+The following conditions apply to free use:
- Upon e-mail request, we will set up an area for your organization, which can then be reached via a URL according to the sample https://adhocracy.plus/ihreorganisation
- The use of all participation modules of the platform without limitation of the number of projects and users is included.
- You are legally responsible for all contents of your area and have to fill in an imprint for your area on adhocracy+.
- Support requests will be answered by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within max. 3 working days.
- We reserve the right to block the organization in the event of abuse or criminal acts.